Saturday, December 29, 2018

Speed Post message "consignment details not found" in India Post Office website

The Indian post web site shows message as "consignment details not found" when searching in the Indian post office site. This may be helpful for some one who face the same issue. I got a message from Bank that my New Debit card has been dispatched, and the tracking number was given in the Message. Immediately when I tried to track my consignment number in the website indiapost.gov.in I got the message as "Consignment details not found".

I am searching for the consignment number for 5 days and getting the same message. In the 6th day my consignment details appeared in the Indian post office web site. When I check with post office officer he said that Bank may not dispatched to the local post office that is why you are getting that message and wait for some time so that it will reflect on the website.

Please find screen shot below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is not correct because bank has already given tracking !!? Without dispatch how do one get tracking number?????

Unknown said...

My track numbar not working
Consignment details not found.