Sunday, April 9, 2017

Zenfone 2 Laser volte update battery draining issue

After updating the zenfone 2 laser to the version WW_21.40.1220.1998 battery draining fastly. I have done so much of research on the battery draining like clear the cache, recalibrate battery, deny apps to auto start and so on but of no use.
While checking the default apps updates I have uninstalled the updates for some of the apps and forget to update them to latest version and using the phone asusal and came to know that battery draining is not happened after that. So I thought some of the default apps updates causing the battery draining fastly.
Please find the apps for which I have uninstalled the apps. mobile manager, clock, calculator, flash light, google play music, mini movie and super note. .
So I thought I will share my experience which will help for some of the users..

No comments: