Today i have updated my Asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl firmware from WW-21.40.1220.1708 to WW-21.40.1220.1998. I saw so many peoples are facing issue while updating from WW-21.40.1220.1708 to WW-21.40.1220.1998 so i thought to share the steps i followed for updating the firmware to latest version.
The same steps are used to updating firmware from WW-21.40.1220.1998 to WW-21.40.1220.2087
• The batter charging should be above 50%.
• To install latest firmware two folders required Tools (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0aLSwTxUBYETFVvQU1ZUHNFaEE/view ) and Asus zenfone 2 laser firmware (https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/ZenFone-2-Laser-ZE550KL/HelpDesk_Download/). Please find the screens shot below.
• Copy the Zenfone 2 laser latest firmware to SD card .
• Press power button and volume up button simultaneously to enter into Fast boot mode.
• Open the Tool folder in PC and click the flast-all.bat file this will open command window and run commands and close automatically once the commands executed successfully.
• Remove the phone battery and wait for 5 sec and insert the batter again.
• Press power button and volume down button simultaneously to enter into recovery mode.
• Select the option Apply update from SD Card. Use volume button to move up and down and the power button to select the option.
• After completion of the installation reboot phone and your phone updated to latest firmware.